Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogger Trick

Okay, I've been doing all sorts of editing and designing for many years. Blogger's tiny edit window drives me nuts. It took me a few minutes of googling to find it, but I found someone with a WONDERFUL solution:


He wrote a javascript, um, script that will resize your editing window to just barely fit in your current browser window. All you have to do is bookmark the link he has clearly labeled, then open an editing window and choose that bookmark. It doesn't navigate to a new page, it just fixes the current one so you can actually see what you're doing. (Moving pictures around is particularly obnoxious in the tiny window.)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it. The photos are a problem and that's why the order is sometimes weird when I post them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're supposed to get more of the trip...

    ReplyDelete